Sunday, November 05, 2006

Friends with Blogs

I just discovered that another friend has a blog on blogger. I would have known sooner if I would check my e-mail on yahoo once in a while. I've just been so busy and tired lately. I guess I am tired because I am so busy. Of course I would probably complain about being bored if I wasn't busy so there is no win here. Maybe I just like to bitch.

Today, when I was checking my neglected e-mail I discovered two more life changing things about my friends. One long lost friend got married and built a house and another moved to Michigan. My God! I will never neglect my e-mail again. I guess it doesn't help that I have 6 accounts to check and seem to go to the one that has jokes daily for me. I also have to check my MI-TSA mail because that is very important. Actually my biggest reason is that I spend so much time on Flickr because I am so addicted to taking pictures and posting them. I love connecting with other photographers and seeing what types of pictures they take and what they think of mine. I take pictures for me and I guess I've been a bit focused on that since it makes me happy....and I work too hard and have too many responsibilities to be unhappy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home