Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bored

I am so bored I could scream. I have no money to do anything which is ok since I have no one to do anything with. I did get to go take some pictures this morning since there was lots of fog. I was shocked that my husband actually volunteered to go with me. This pic is of my husband trying to help.

I can see that the leaves are all changing color and look so pretty so I don't want to miss an opportunity. When the kids were young we would go out to the cider mill to buy cider, donuts and of course take pictures. Nice memories! I love that they were always willing to pose for me. I just told my 17 year old daughter what I wanted to do and she said maybe she and her friend would take me to the cider mill. I am not going to believe for one second that they would rather take me to the cider mill instead of shopping at the mall. I think it's time to play some computer games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home